Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Budding blogger : Malar

Budding blogger series introduces new bloggers (those blogging from Jan '09) every wednesday and promotes their blogs through Simple Indian Food. If you are interested in being a part of this series, please mail me a short description about your blog, the cuisine you specialize and your objective in blogging to easycrafts@gmail.com.

This week's featured blogger is Malar of Malar's Cuisine. Simple to follow step by step directions for the recipe are the highlights of her blog.

Malar says -

This blog is about my interest in cooking.I am new to cook and now I spend lot of my time for cooking to know new recipes. I have tried various Indian recipes.I want to share all of them with my parents since they are in India. They dont know whether i am cooking well or not(Even i didnt go to kitchen for cooking at my home in India :) After coming to US only i am started to cook.So they scared about me). .

My anna who is also in US gave me an idea of creating a blog which is easy to share with my parents.
I was very happy when I was watching my dad's expressions..really very nice :)

I will post in this blog recipes that I have tried & tested including tips & ways to improvise.

No comments:

Post a Comment